Tuesday, November 18
1. The big apple has come to Melbourne with a fleet of authentic vintage yellow Checker Cabs available to hire on your big day!
2. Belaire Rosé has launched in Australia. Produced in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, in the south of France using the perfect blend of three different grapes for a bubbly that is fruity and full of flavour. Belaire Rosé is available nationwide RRP$54.99
3. Make a splash with this stunning gatsby inspired wedding signature guest book of a cascading champagne tower. Guests sign inside a glass then you have a beautiful artwork to hang on your wall. $20 from i do it yourself.
watch the video here.
5. emerald+ella have announcing a gorgeous new range of handmade ceramics from NZ. Many of the designs are moulded on vintage favourites like glass milk bottles and metal milkshakers.
6. i do it yourself have released a new range of reception thank you cards, most available as instant download so it couldn't be simpler the say thanks to your guests.
at 10:14 am