So get the girls together and try some of our favourite nail art wedding looks.
- Nothing says luxury like caviar, right? But if you cant afford it on the menu don't despair, you can have it on your nails. Ciaté have a nail polish specifically for the caviar look and it even comes in white. It's not available in Australia yet, so try ebay or ASOS. Fashion Workshop also has a photo step by step to get the same look using Recollections Micro Beads.
- Add a little lace with this really simple technique from Some Sweet Little Dreams. Just a base coat and some white nail polish.
- We've shown you how to get a beautiful gradient effect on your nails before here. The ombre trend is still huge and still really easy to achieve. Glamour has a great step by step to follow.
- Anyone can grab a bottle of glitter nail polish, but how about this for a gorgeous alternative - ombre glitter dipped nails. Pick a base coat then go over just the tip, or just the base, of your nails with a complimentary glitter. Check out Minkette for their beautiful in-depth tutorial.
- Who could resist little love hearts. Just three shades of pink and some paper ring correctors - you remember those weird little polo mint looking stickers, finally a use for them.
- You can achieve some pretty bold and crazy looks with marbled nails, but for a more subtle look on your wedding day just choose two softer complimentary shades. Head over to ModCloth Blog for a tutorial.
- Mixed metals. Follow fashions trend of mixing patterns and texture and do the same with your nails, but try The Beauty Departments metal magic.
- And finally, the ring finger - just a totally adorable idea really. Via Pinterest.