If you loved the look of Elly and Jake's garden reception, here's how to get it.
- Mason Jars. These are a North American product, and can be hard to track down in Australia and NZ. Shipping costs will probably make buying from overseas sellers a little too expensive so keep an eye out for vintage glass jars at markets and in antique stores. You can of course recycle your used glass jars at home. Keep an eye out later this month for our aged glass jar project.
- Classic fingerprint guest book tree - printable file, $20 from 'i do' it yourself.
- 26 printable photo booth props $15 from 'i do' it yourself. Includes seven moustache on stick styles.
- Pink gingham ribbon for your DIY photo booth backdrop, available from any good craft or fabric store.
- Cherry-Blossom Princess Cake Recipe from Martha Stewart Weddings.
Colour palette: Jungle and grass green with candy pink.