Spring has finally sprung so here are some fresh ideas to get you DIYing for the big day.
- Make it stick with the Xyron Quick Sticker Maker. The easy way to apply permanent and repositionable adhesive to items up to 1.5" wide, great for little wedding project. It doesn't use any heat, electricity or batteries, you simply place your item in the feeder and turn the handle or pull to apply the adhesive.
- Doily Petals edge puncher from EK Success. Turn paper into beautiful three dimensional flowers with this pretty punch. There are four different designs to choose from - doily, carnation, dahlia and gerber petals.
- Finally a paper punch that doesn't have to be positioned on the edge of the page! The new Everywhere Window Punches from Fiskars allow you to create a window anywhere - even right in the middle. In four shapes, square, circle, scalloped square and scalloped circle. Check out Fiskars great gift box tutorial that would be perfect adapted to wedding goodie bags.
- Ditch the chalk and grab yourself a chalk pen from Chalk Ink! Brighter and easier to fix mistakes than ordinary chalk, there are even waterproof outdoor pens!
- Rather than trying to hide the glue, let is shine and sparkle with glittered hot glue gun refills from Imaginisce. Sold in packs of 24 and available in a variety of colours.