Sweet country style and pretty florals come together with lavender and linen as wedding inspiration.
Colour palette: lavender, eucalyptus, almond
- Lady Lavender's Mocktail, with grapefruit juice, soda, grenadine and lavender syrup. See the recipe on Food and Wine.
- Thomas & Jennifer’s amazing wedding took place in a field of lavender. Photo by Erin Hearts Court, via Once Wed.
- Farmhouse style, a collection of vintage purple glasses makes a perfect rustic display. Photo by Rachel Ashwell, via Decor8.
- Lavender and linen wedding printable invitation from i do it yourself.
- Even a simple idea like these old milk bottles filled with lavender would make stunning table centrepeices. Pic via Lovely Influence.
- Lavender lemonade spiked with citrus vodka! An ideal refreshment for this pretty wedding brunch. Photo by Courtney Lindberg, via The Loveliest Day.
- A swatch of lavender linen
- Purple floral porcelain and a scattering of little feathers for a beautiful rustic tablescape via Nordin's House.
- This sweet lavender table cloth was block printed using indian woodblocks, often found at second hand shops or stores that import asian furniture. See the DIY come to life on Simplified Bee.
- If French lavender is your influence, how about a French wedding cake like this lavender cream croquembouche? From Sunday Supers.