We hope you love, love, loved this months fun retro wedding theme with its mad men style. Thanks again to everyone who contributed and commented. And a BIG thank you to everyone who entered our blog giveaway this month! The feedbacks been fabulous, really helpful, so we'll be putting it to good use and trying to make the 'i do' it yourself website easier to use. We'll announce the competition winner tomorrow.
Pics: This month we fell in love with the work of Australian weddings photographers CK Metro, this gorgeous shot is from Tina and Tims French provinical themed wedding last year.
Paperkilp Design based in Sydney create a range of beautiful paper garlands and pretty bunting for your special day, like this pink and red mini party bunting for US$17. The Ritzy Rose stocks a lovely range of wedding bouquets hand-crafted from unique vintage brooches and jewellery.
And finally how about getting everyone together with cute heart shaped balloons for a fabulous group wedding shot like this one, by Leighton Joskey Wedding Photography.
Things that made us go ooo this month...
• Shona and Michael's cute courthouse wedding over on Snippet and Ink, complete with guest book typewriter
• If you liked the typewriter theme and are looking for projects to use up the rest of those old keys, try these cute place cards via Martha Stewart
• We loved these beautiful old jars filled with traditional sweets, great for a retro wedding
• Cute cans of sparkling wine for wedding favours
• Check out these retro coca-cola bottles used as table decorations, via Elizabeth Anne Designs
• Looking for some 60s dining inspiration? Try these classic recipes like Deviled Eggs and Baked Alaska
• A tea length vintage inspired wedding gown from Bridal Bliss Designs
• Cute cufflinks from Vintage Typewriter Jewelry
• Oh so cute wedding DIY project, vintage fashion place card dolls via Intimate Weddings