Wednesday, September 30
Tuesday, September 29
Sunday, September 27
- 'She just loved' is an adorable limited edition print by Corid. US$20.
- The perfect green gift. Hows this for recycling - the bottle of wine has been turned into a groovy serving tray for your cheese, so you can drink more wine that could be recycled into servings trays, for your cheese... love it! US$18 from d'Pholk Designs.
- Get close up to nature with vivid prints from creative monsoon. Prices start from only $21 for a print.
Saturday, September 26
Friday, September 25
Thursday, September 24
- Top your cake off with these sweet like eco love birds. Made from recycled wool, felt and cotton. They're green and gorgeous! US$65 from The Girl in Yellow.
- These beautiful wedding invitations were made using individual photographs of real gum leaves. Print them at home and decorate any way you like! US$28 from us - 'i do' it yourself stationary.
- These pretty party poms will instantly add fun to your wedding deco. Hang them from the ceiling or hang them in the trees, they are even made with recycled content tissue paper. Party on! US$30 for a seven piece set, from Party Poms.
- Great for decorating wedding tables or the wedding cake. These cute little cupcake flowers come as a set of 12 for US$26 from Melker.
- Add a little floral romance with these paper flowers made using pages of vintage romance novels! US$30 from Sparkle Pants.
- Bleuroo makes these cute little fabric envelopes which can be hand embroidered with a name, starting at US$8 each. Use them for your invitations or gifts for bridesmaids, there are loads of possiblities.
- Perch these pretty paper leaves on the edges of wine glasses for eye-catching place names. From US$1 each by Timeless Paper.
- These sweet fabric leaves would make beautiful table decorations, and the best bit is of course you can take them home after to admire forever! US$21.50 by Jane Joss.
- Elegantly Bound has an amazing range of handmade and hand bound wedding guest books to choose from, starting from around US$40. There are lots of great designs including this lovely forest print.
Tuesday, September 22
Saturday, September 19
Friday, September 18
Thursday, September 17
Tuesday, September 15
Saturday, September 12
Making your own wedding jewellery is a really lovely idea. Not only are you adding your own special touch to the big day, but your creations become a beautiful keepsake that may even end up passed down through the generations for others to wear! But if jewellery making is not your thing, we've found some amazing handmade accessories that are sure to become treasured mementos. Most of them even already feature beautiful vintage finds, from antique lace to classic reworked jewels.
Thursday, September 10
Sunday, September 6
Thursday, September 3
I have to say when we first started working on the stationery design for an Australian bush wedding it seemed a little daunting. It was far to easy to think of cliched koalas and kangaroos! But then we came up with this beautiful gum leaf design, just perfect for an Aussie wedding. The leaves were first individually photographed and then placed to create a beautiful framed effect.
1. Click here to visit the 'i do' it yourself shop and purchase the designs
2. Email us through the wording you would like to appear
3. We enter your wedding details and send you a proof
4. Once you sign off, we send you the finished files ready for you to print, decorate and send! Easy!