Thursday, July 30
Tuesday, July 28
Wednesday, July 22
Tuesday, July 21
1. This cute little wall lamp made from vintage pearls, buttons and wire adds a touch of chic.
US$207 from Debeaux Souvenirs, France
2. Someone had time on their hands at the office - this stunning chandelier is made from paperclips! Quirky yet stylish.
US$135 from ReDesign Technologies, British Columbia
3. A very original piece - the bubble chandelier is fun and fabulous!
US$300 from Jean Pelle, Brooklyn
4. Add some sparkle with this beautiful glass nugget bowl.
US$40 from Smashing Glass, Chicago
5. These beautifully delicate paper mache bowls glow with gorgeous gold leafed interiors.
US$34 from Up In The Air Somewhere, Chicago
6. Slinky and sleek limited edition vase.
US$180 from Tandem Glass, Maine
7. These lovely molded gold photo frames will be perfect for displaying your wedding photos.
US$25.50 from Mackenzie Frames, France
8. Beautiful hand engraved champagne glasses make an elegant wedding gift.
US$34.85 from Day Dreem Designs, Pittsburgh
9. Dazzle dinner guests with stunning gold beaded placemats
US$17.50 each from The Home Centric, India
Saturday, July 18
Friday, July 17
One of our readers, Olivia, sent this great idea for giving personalised Christmas ornaments as wedding favors. She'll be using glass bells engraved with the guests names and the wedding date, but you could also use pottery ornaments. Make your own or get them handmade by a ceramic artist like the ones shown above. They're a great momento and every year your friends and family can be reminded of your big day. Thanks for sharing your idea Olivia!
Pic from Maggie Weldon Lace Pottery.
Thursday, July 16
Tuesday, July 14
Tuesday, July 7
Monday, July 6
Thursday, July 2
Wednesday, July 1
I know I know, July is nearly over. But I wanted to get this topic in as I've had so much feedback from readers about our Australian winter weddings post from the other week. There were some great suggestions for DIY wedding projects, thanks everyone, and I noticed a theme - they were all very Christmasy. So Merry Christmas in July - any excuse the get the tinsel out!
Colour Palette: Gold, silver and champagne
Think candle light bouncing off champagne glasses. Vintage gold and silver ornaments. A hint of tinsel, a dash of glitter and a good dose of fairy lights.
The inspiration for the theme is this beautiful photo by Janis Nicolay of vintage ornaments on a tea tray, created for Country Living.