• Don't forget about the boys! Make sure the groomsmen stand out from the crowd with these matching red ties hand-screened with blue flowers. US$81 for three from Toybreaker.
• Party on with these paper pom poms in shades of blue and teal. US$30 for seven from Party Poms.
• Add some pretty polka dots and stripes with these red and white flags, US$27 from Giggleberry.
• Embellish clothes, gifts, scatter them on the tables, there are plenty of uses for these adorable little turquoise flowers. 12 for only US$6 from Supplier.
• Roses are red and table numbers too. Add the perfect finishing touch to your table decorations with these gorgeous red and blue print at home table numbers. Files for numbers one to 12, US$10 from 'i do' it yourself.
• These cute vintage doilies would look beautiful scattered under a table centerpiece. Set of 20 in various sizes for US$13.50 from Sweet Vintage 78.
• Such pretty fabrics, so many uses. US$25.80 for half a meter of four different Darla cotton fabrics, from Fresh Fabric Australia.
• A dozen romantic red roses that will never wilt, because they're made from paper. US$40 from PookyButt.
• This beautiful Tiffany blue ring pillow with red ribbon and rhinestone is a steal at US$30 from Creative Bridal.
Don't forget to always keep an eye at the bottom of the page as we update our favourite wedding finds on etsy each week.