You will need:
sheets of A4 red card
double sided sticky tape
strips of white card stock
1. Sketch a spiral taking up the full width of your A4 piece of paper. You'll want the space between each line to be about 2cm, the bigger the space the bigger the rose.
2. Cut your spiral out following the lines you have sketched.
3. Starting from the outside, fix the end with a piece of double sided sticky tape and begin rolling the spiral up.
4. When you have finished rolling fix the other end with more double sided sticky tape and let the roll loosen a little to form your rose.
5. With your guests names carefully written or printed onto the strips of white card, stick a name to the bottom of each rose.