Fancy some fabulous handmade gifts to add to your wedding registry? Check these out:
1. Beautiful canoe shaped bowl covered with a 1920s map of Paris.
US$125 from Bombus in London
2. Add a little oo la la to your room with this reproduction of a vintage French corset ad.
US$14 from Funcky Love Signs in New Orleans
3. Hand drawn and one of a kind, this huge cup and saucer with beautiful bird design will be something to treasure forever.
US$45 from Louche Lab in Brooklyn
4. Add a touch ofje ne se qua with this 'Love Paris' 10x8 fine art print
US$30 from Creative Monsoon in Sydney
5. Take a pretty old plate and a lovely old candlestick, put them together, and you have this fabulous floral serving stand.
US$16 from My Other Shop in Illinois
6. Hand painted beautiful bohemian ceramic coasters.
US$40 from Paris Chic Boutique in New York
7. A sweet pink and chocolate brown french memory board. A great way to get organised.
US$24.99 from Memories to You
8. Looking like delicious melted chocolate, this gorgeous wooden candle holder is all Australian made.
US$50 from Aussie Woodcraft in Sydney
9. This black and pink pinstripe glass bowl just oozes style.
US$350 from Brendan Miller Glass